Theatre Classes for Kids,
Teens & Adults
Chicago Street Theatre is committed to education. We offer classes for both beginners and experienced artists. In 2008, CST's Board of Trustees hired Director of Education, Lisa Formosa-Parmigiano, to expand and professionalize our educational offerings. Lisa earned an M.F.A. from the Actors Studio Drama School in NYC, and she currently also teaches at Columbia College-Chicago. Learn about Lisa's teaching philosophy here.
Summer Camps | Children's Theatre Works!
Review our 10 different Summer Camp Descriptions and Schedule on-line by clicking here.
Chicago Street Theatre offers a variety of Children/Teen summer camps for ages 5-18. Each session ends with an open showcase and certificate ceremony.
We have three new Summer Camp offerings!
We also have a variety of one-session workshops for adults and experienced actors. Registration for those courses is ongoing, and will be updated after the new year. Click here for adult workshop descriptions.
Please direct all questions to our Director of Education, Lisa Formosa-Parmigiano, via email or (219) 462-4006, ext. 4.
- Explore our Summer Camps and Adult Course Descriptions and Schedule to find the class that's right for you or your student.
- Print out a Camp Registration Form, or a Shakespeare Workshop Registration Form, OR
- Fill out the online Camp Registration Form or Adult Registration Form and print/fill out the Medical Release Form
- Submit payment:
- Register online here.
- Walk-in or call during the box office hours, Monday-Friday, 10am to 2pm.
- Mail forms & check to Chicago Street Theatre, ATTN: CTW Registration, 154 West Chicago Street, Valparaiso, IN 46383.
Payment must be made in order to complete your registration. We accept checks, money orders or a credit card. Checks should be made payable to Chicago Street Theatre. Once your registration is received and processed, a confirmation email will be sent.