Phone: (219) 464-1636 ext. 1
Box Office hours: Tues-Sat 12Noon-4PM; Show days 2 hours prior to show time
If you call outside of Box Office hours you may leave a message with your request and someone will return your call. Please include the performance date, number of tickets, type of tickets (student, adult, senior, subscriber pass), and a phone number and the best time to reach you.
Email: Box Office is only open to Viewer's Choice Season Ticket holders via email. If you have a season pass and are reserving at least 48 hrs in advance, you may email reservations to the Box Office. Otherwise, please call the Box Office at (219) 464-1636 ext. 1.
(1) ”The Couch” The Couch allows you to choose 2 couch seats (A6 & A7 or A8 & A9) in 1 of the 2 couches in CSTís front row. Enjoy comfy seating and an unobstructed view.
(2) VIP Pass VIP Pass allows 2 people to enjoy 6 plays and includes a $100 tax-deductible contribution to support CST. VIPs receive our undying gratitude and a listing in our seasonís programs.
DINING DISCOUNT CARD FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY* Viewer’s Choice Season Ticket Packages include the all new CST Dining Discount Card valid for 10% off at some of Valparaiso’s best restaurants. PLUS, it doesn’t need to be your CST show night—Dining Discount Cards may be used anytime* from the time of purchase through July 31, 2017! Participating restaurants are:
- Bon Femme (219) 531-0612
- Don Quijote (219) 462-7976
- Greek’s Pizzeria (219) 464-7102
- Main+Lincoln (219) 510-5548
- Martinis (219) 464-0801
- Pikk’s (219) 476-7455
- Sage (219) 464-7243
*One CST Dining Discount Card per Viewer’s Choice Package. Discount applies to one entree per person. Does not apply to groups, taxes, gratuity, or alcohol. Discount is for individual/couple cardholders only and is not transferable. In order to receive discount, you must present your card prior to ordering. Black out dates may apply. Call for details. Maximum 1 use per week.
- Website access to redeem benefits 24/7 with your Patron ID or registered e-mail.
- Free exchanges–no hassle exchange policy as long as you call 24 hrs before ticketed performance.
- NEW THIS SEASON–reduced price tickets to bring additional guests. Save $3.00 on every additional adult ticket purchased.
- Replacement tickets if you lose or misplace tickets at no extra charge.
- See More, Save More–savings of up to 25% off regular ticket price, depending on the package.
SPECIAL EVENT PRICING VARIES: Special events include One Night Jam concerts, Halloween Party, Fundraisers, and the like. Viewer’s Choice Passes are not valid for special events. Concert prices vary. See Concert pages for details.
The Fine Print: Tickets may be purchased using cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. You may hold tickets by phone only when using a credit card to guarantee your reservation. Tickets must be picked up 15 min. prior to curtain time. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All sales final. Unclaimed tickets will be charged to your card and you may request a donation voucher.
Content Note: Chicago Street Theatre does not publish broad content warnings about productions, as sensitivities vary from person to person. Some productions may not be suitable for young or sensitive viewers. Contact the Box Office with questions.